1. Premium Porc Group (PPG), through its affiliates, is a personal data carrier as defined by current legislation, specifically GDPR Regulation 679/2016.
The companies included in Premium Porc Group (PPG) are the legal entities that control the collected personal data and decide on how it is processed. Consequently, in order to secure personal data and ensure the rights of the data subjects, the group has implemented a number of policies, procedures, technical and organizational measures.
2. COOKIES – description and functionality
When visiting Premium Porc Group (PPG) website http://wordpress-241371-1576898.cloudwaysapps.com, a number of information is made available to the browser for collection, storage and processing. Named in general “cookies”, these are small text files stored on your device. These are used to generate usage statistics as well as to store preferences relative to our website in order to optimize its use. The cookies generated by http://wordpress-241371-1576898.cloudwaysapps.com are secure files and are used to improve the services we offer. These files are not viruses, but standard documents used by the browser to improve the interaction with our site.
3. COOKIES CATEGORIES
There are a few categories of cookies:
- Temporary session cookies – they are temporarily stored in the web browser’s cookie folder to be saved until the session closes with the website or closes the browser window (for example: when logging / logging on a user account);
- Persistent cookies – They are stored on your device and persist as the pre-set cookie time period;
- Third-party cookies are all persistent cookies, placed on a website other than the one that the user is currently visiting, and which can be used anonymously to store the interests of a user so that they are transmitting relevant advertising to the user.
Examples of third-party cookies on the PPG website:
4. NOT ACCEPTING COOKIES
All modern web browsers offer the option of not accepting cookies. Disabling cookies, however, may cause certain pages on our website not to work properly.
If you delete cookies on your device, all preferences configured for the websites you’ve visited (including www.premiumporc.com) will be lost. An example is the preference for the Romanian language.
To modify your cookie preferences, we recommend that according to the web browser you use, follow these guides:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
* Guides can be reviewed at any time by browser makers. For updated information, we recommend that you visit the manufacturer’s website directly.
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Additional cookie information can be found from the following sources:
6. CONTACT PREMIUM PORC GROUP (PPG)
For any questions about how cookies are used in connection with our website www.premiumporc.com, please contact us at email@example.com.
In your request, please identify and detail your request with information about your relationship with the Premium Porc Group (PPG), as well as the time it has taken place.
We reserve the right to verify your identity in accordance with GDPR Regulation 679/2016.
7. UPDATING COOKIES PREMIUM PORC GROUP (PPG)